Prestashop is an open source ecommerce solution. It supports many payment gateways.
Prestashop is available under Open Software License. The Prestashop group was founded in Paris.
Prestashop provides a host of features. Some of which are:
- Dynamic Catalogue Management: Using this facility you can manage the inventory with ease. You can also set attributes, sort products and give bulk discounts and many more.
- Cross Selling: You can give customers suggestions based on the related or purchased products.
- Offer Multiple Images for each product: Pictures help clients to take decision on the purchase they want to make. You can upload different angles of images of one product.
- Real time product reviews: You can promote your products by providing real time product reviews. This is one of the best forms of marketing. This is like asking the client a feedback about products.
- CMS for content based pages: You can edit the content of pages using a CMS. Prestashop provides a CMS for content based pages.
- Search Engine Optimization: Prestashop supports S.E.O. You can add keyword tags. Additionally, you can also provide customized URL's. You can put meta information for Products and Categories.